I love lilac’s…wish they bloomed more than once a year! I’ve had an interest in photography since a teenager. Since getting my first iPhone last December I’ve started taking more photo’s!
1. I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.
2. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart.
3. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt his name together.
4. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.
5. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
6. In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles.
7. For the angel of the Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.
8. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!
The Divine life within us comes from God, and is entirely dependent upon Him. As I need every moment afresh the air to breathe, as the sun every moment afresh sends down its light, so it is only in direct living communication with God that my soul can be strong.
The manna of one day was corrupt when the next day came. I must every day have fresh grace from heaven, and I obtain it only in direct waiting upon God Himself. Begin each day by tarrying before God, and letting Him touch you. Take time to meet God.
taken from…The Deeper Christian Life by Andrew Murray